Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day After Wine Night Jokes

So I enjoyed myself a bit too much last night and at Goody Goody's Liquor Store in Dallas I had a little too much fun again! So here is a picture blog with my comments because I'm still a little "not right" in the head!


Let's just say there were a lot of jokes to choose from... 1 of 12 aisles

So we all know about the 7 deadly sins and of course, the wine, 7 Deadly Zins...

But now we have two of the sins as well!


AND CAN I GET A "________ _________ " The answer would be...

Actually sir, to get to Woop Woop you need a boarding pass!

Christmas time comes around at the office; need a gift for the brownnoser? How about a nice bottle of Chardonnay!


Or how about for the loose woman of the office?!


Or for the Japanese businessmen in town?

Yeah... I know... I know, too soon! Sorry, like I said, not right in the head today!

My friends wife and I were joking since he can't have red wine we should get this next bottle so we could have a drunken three way (the good kind, not devil's)


The bottle got purchased, though nothing past sharing a bottle will happen haha.

Umm let's see, what else? Oh yes, the wine for the lazy orderer or the snarky restaurateur


Some wine bottles have names like 70s movies...


And others are like movie stars...


They also had a bottle of her nude, but it was 200 bucks for the bottle and 5 dollars per photo!

Yeah, wine labels are fun haha. I'll be back with a street food blog real soon! I PROMISE! Thinking of adding instructional videos still, trying to get someone to come film... Continue to follow me on twitter as @ChefGrantKeaton or on Facebook and feel free to send me any suggestions of cuisines you want to adventure next with me. We shall see, until next time, FOLLOW THE FLAVOR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment